At Demystify, a fully-funded startup in Tel Aviv, we are bringing explainability to the users of Machine Learning models to enable deeper understanding of the decisions the models make in real-life scenarios.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the backend implementation of our desktop webapp, from implementing initial specs to deployment.
- In charge of development of new features.
- Collaborating with the frontend and data science teams in Israel and abroad to solve problems
- B.Sc. Graduate in Computer Science or related field.
- Python – strong knowledge – at least 5 years of industry experience .
- Thorough understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Software engineering skills.
- Experience with REST API, especially using Flask, Marshmallow.
- Experience with MongoDB, SQL databases and Redis.
- Experience with creating scalable software, especially using Celery, Kafka, Docker.
- Ability to learn new technologies independently.
- Ability to express yourself well in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GCS and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in security, DevOps.